You're currently on:
No toxic smells Review by Sam T.
My wife and I had been using the standard home cleaning products like 408, ajax, Mr. Clean, etc. I always noticed how the smell made me a little dizzy and you never wanted to be in an unventilated room when using those products. So, when we started using the biokleen it was immediately a big difference. You smell the cleaner and it doesn't send off alarm bells that you could be getting poisoned. It also does a great job cleaning and because it's concentrated a little goes a long way. I really like the whole line of biokleen. Great stuff! (Posted on 12/16/09)
|1 Item(s)||Show per page|