Partner With Grow and Make
Grow and Make is the largest provider of high quality kits for DIY and crafting. Grow and Make kits are perfect for both beginner and experienced crafters, create a fun, interactive party or gathering for kids and adults, and make unique and memorable gifts. Our kits help people simplify their lives and create their own, distinctive, signature styles. They’re also good for the planet, from the content to the packaging.
That’s where you come in. If you’re a blogger or popular online destination who is excited about DIY and crafting, we invite you to partner with us and share Grow and Make products with your community. There are many ways that we can collaborate and partner. Start by filling out the questions here, which help us determine the best way for us to work together.
Ways You Can Partner With Grow and Make
1. Let us sponsor a post on your blog. Grow and Make wants to spread the word about how easy and fun it is to grow and make more of what you consume with our kits. If your blog is a good fit, we would be happy to send you one of our products to review on your blog, vlog or podcast. We may also send you a product to give away to one of your readers.
2. Publish a guest post on the Grow and Make blog. Did one of our kits inspire your crafting? Come up with incredible new scents for your homemade candles? Have a green thumb and plentiful gardening tips to share? Engage with Grow and Make readers about a topic you really care about. Email us your posts for consideration.
3. Become a Grow and Make Home Seller and/or Host a demonstration party. Let Grow and Make help you host a demonstration party with one of our kits. Learn more by reading about our Home Seller Program.
4. Promote a Grow and Make kit and collect an affiliate fee or have us fulfill orders for drop-shipping of that product.
5. Grow and Make Farmers Market Program sell our kits and the things you make with them at a local farmers market or craft fair. We can make it easy for you to get started. Learn More
If you have any other ideas about how you would like to partner with Grow and Make, or have any questions or comments, please email us.
Connect With Grow and Make
In the News
Grow and Make featured in Oregonian HGNW Lifestyle November 6th, 2008
Grow and Make featured in Home & Garden Northwest Magazine December 2008